Welcome to the ROSSTONE EUROPE terms and conditions website. Our Website guitar-cabinets.com, owned and operated by ROSSTONE EUROPE is registered to ul. Mlynarska 31 38-455 Glowienka POLAND EUROPE, VAT Reg. No. PL6842377777
Any improvements and development of the www.guitar-cabinets.com website, aimed at all our customers’ benefit, may occasionally require:
- this Website (or any part of it) modification or withdrawal, temporary or permanent, with or without prior notification; and/or
- a change to the Terms and Conditions, from time to time, and if you continue using the Website (or any part of it) following such a change, it will be understood as your acceptance of the change;
- changes to or extensions of our system of promotions at any time.
If any inaccuracies in the material presented at www.guitar-cabinets.com are found or reported, we will do our best to correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
- Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation accepting your details.
- If the product you have ordered is unavailable or the payment is not authorized, we may cancel your order.
- When making an order, you agree that all details you provide to guitar-cabinets.com are adequate and complete.
- The price of products can be changed without any notice
Prices & Payment
- All prices include VAT.
- Payment will be taken in full at the time of order.
- The goods will not be delivered if you haven’t paid for them in full.
- We have the right to cancel any order at any time;
- To start with the order, you must pay in advance. We accept payments via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card (via PayPal site).
- We have the right to change the price in the event of a mistake or omission.
- A notification about a corrected price will be sent to you and you will have an opportunity to cancel the order.
- Standard Delivery in most cases will be within 5-7 working days to the majority of Europe and it is free of costs. If for any reason it changes, we will inform you as soon as possible, giving you a new delivery date and additional delivery costs if there is such a need.
- Although we are responsible for providing our customers with the best service, the delivery chain comprises courier services, and ‘ROSSTONE EUROPE’ cannot be responsible for any delays attributable to an external courier service.
- We always aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
- To ensure that your order is delivered as quickly as possible, please provide us with your telephone number
- After delivery, please make sure that the quantities match what you ordered and control the condition of your product.
- Make sure that the quantities match what you ordered after delivery, and control the condition of your products.
- Please remember that any missing or damaged items must be noted on your delivery receipt.
- It is also important to check each product to make sure you received the right product without any damage.
- Any returns are not possible after the use of products.
- ROSSTONE EUROPE accepts returns and exchange requests made within 14 working days from the date the order has been received by you.
- Any return requests must be made within the time specified.
- The collection cost must be paid by the customer.
- To cancel your order you must inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Right to Cancel
- You have up to 14 days to cancel and return the goods you have ordered from us. You can cancel your contract by contacting us by email.
- If you cancel an order, you must pay the collection costs.
- If you cancel an order, we will refund you within 14 days from the date we receive the goods back.
- While placing an order with us online, registration is not required.
- We request certain information including your name, telephone number, delivery and email address.
- Registration is completely safe.
- Our standards as legally required comprise our commitment to protect your privacy. Personal information we collect when you e-mail an online inquiry may include your company details, contact name, telephone and fax numbers and email address
- These data are required to render the service for you in the best possible way and they may also be used for future communication by post, telephone, fax or email unless you instruct us otherwise.